Run Sica Run


How could I forget? O.O I need to jump off the cliff right now.

My dear Jessica Jung. Today is your birthday. So, happy 23th birthday, SNSD's ice princess. I've been your fan ever since I laid my eyes on you, Jessy. That blonde hair you had in Seoul's MV really attracted me. I must thank MTV, Seohyun and Kyuhyun for introducing me to you, hee. You and your sweet smile, your cold exterior, your cuteness, your soothing voice and your idiotic laugh. How could I not fall for you, Jessica? (misleading :3)

I've never been a die-hard-fan for female celebrities after Miley Cyrus. Though you're a bad, a really really bad cook, I still love you. You inspire me, Jessica Jung in so many ways people couldn't imagine. You gave me that little hope with that spark of flame in you. I've been waiting for days to write you this special letter for your birthday.

Sica, thanks a lot for being the awesome girl you are. I really really really love you, adore you, look up to you, respect you forever, for the rest of my life. So, my dear cucumber hater, iPhone lover, sleeping beauty, fashionista, Jessica Jung Soyeon, I wish you a great love for this special day of yours. The day you were born to become a nice, beautiful woman.



Happy 23rd Birthday, Jessica Jung
I'm forever a Gorjess Spazzers