Take You Wonder by Wonder


I'm mesmerized by our evil maknae's great vocal. His voice and Charice's blended well.


Hi :) Hari ini I dah berkira-kira dah, Spm ada 41 hari je lagi :/ Tak cukup. Tak cukup. Tak cukup. I need more time. More and more and more time. Tak cukup masa. Okey, masa macam ni lah nak menyesal tak berguna lagi kan? Tapi, takpe. I'm strong. I tahu I boleh buat. Smile :D Even though, hari ni I dapat tahu markah Bm I macam sheetzz, I tak kan merungut. Everybody learns from mistakes, right? Whatever happens, no regret at all. By the way :D




Good luck for my lovely juniors - The Pmr-ians <3




A whole new world
Every turn a surprise
With new horizons to pursue
Every moment gets better

I'll chase them anywhere
There's time to spare
Let me share
This whole new world with you


p/s : Pagi tadi I mimpi 2PM datang rumah >.< KEKEKEKE~